NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Job title: Application Integration Developer
Company: Local Government Federal Credit Union
As a critical member of the Integration Solutions (IS) team, the Application Integration Developer works closely with MIS technology teams, business units, and management to ensure integration services across all technology stacks for the credit union are implemented and functioning properly. The position will provide integration services by aiding lead and IS management to implement integration services. This position supports various technology and business teams on Tier 1-2 levels.
Normal Day-to-Day Work * Collaborate with internal stakeholders to document and analyze requirements and develop specifications for complete systems and applications in accordance with enterprise priorities and strategies.
- Develop and modify integration solutions including the appropriate design and use of error handling, logging, APIs, code reuse, etc. to provide clean, efficient, and maintainable code following departmental standards.
- Create and maintain technical documentation covering integration design, source-to-target mapping, interfaces, data stores, transport technologies, and release notes as well as inline documentation within the code.
- Validate code in development and test environment by developing, maintaining and executing test plans.
- Prepare code for release by creating build processes and providing documentation according to change management and departmental procedures.
- Provide support in each environment (development, test and production) to meet service-level requirements such as availability, response time, security and privacy by proactively monitoring for performance and defects.
- Understand vendor applications, API documentation, and become knowledgeable of integration between the applications.
Here are a few skills you MUST have to be considered for this position. * 1-3 years of experience in designing, developing, testing and implementing complex software services/solutions in an academic or professional setting.
- 1-3 years of experience in object-oriented programming concepts and language(s) (C#, VB.NET or Java) in an academic or professional setting.
- 1-3 years of experience using web services/APIs such as REST or SOAP to access and integrate with external systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex development/production/integration issues.
- Ability to work standard business hours and occasional after hours/weekends, as needed.
- Ability to function in a business office environment and utilize standard office equipment including but not limited to: PC, copier, telephone, etc.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. (file boxes, computer printer).
- Some travel required.
Here are a few qualifications we’d LIKE you to have to make you more suited for this position. * B.S. in Computer Sciences, Information Systems/Technology or related field.
- Experience with Mulesoft, or other integration platform as a service (iPaaS), API development.
- Academic and/or hands on experience with Oracle and/or SQL.
- Experience with Microsoft development tool stack.
- Financial institution experience.
- Understanding of all phases of the systems development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of systems and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain technical concepts to business.
About the Civic and LGFCU Culture
Our organizations believe we can all do well by doing good. We value the contributions of diverse minds and prioritize the success and wellbeing of our employees. We also believe every person in our organization plays a role in supporting a healthy environment and helping to achieve our goal of prosperity for all. To this end, we recruit bright, energetic and talented people to be members of our team. In return, we offer a dynamic workplace that presents opportunities for professional advancement and individual growth. We strive to always display integrity, self-awareness, courage and respect for one another while continuing to seek opportunities to learn. We really believe that when our employees succeed, our community wins.
If you have questions about this position description, please feel welcome to ask. You can reach our HR at:
LGFCU Human Resources
3600 Wake Forest Road
Raleigh, NC 27609
Expected salary: Not Available
Location: Raleigh, NC
Job date: Tue, 25 Apr 2023 07:30:11 GMT
NO LONGER AVAILABLE