NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Job title: Creative Services- Web Developer/Programmer Intern D (Rochester, NY)
Company: L3Harris Technologies
Job description: Job Description
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customersâ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customersâ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Are you a highly collaborative and forward-thinking Web Developer/Programmer who is passionate about learning and technology? The Tactical Communications Multimedia Training team is looking for you. We create a variety of innovative customer support and interactive e-learning content related to tactical radio products, features, and the science/technology that makes it all work. Join our fun, creative, and ridiculously talented team to be a part of developing next-generation learning experiences.
- Build interactive learning experiences for end-user tactical radio product training
- Collaborate with visual and instructional designers to create responsive training deliverables
- Support the modernization of the Tactical Communications (TCOM) customer portal
- Create responsive and mobile-friendly learning tools for end-user customers
If your portfolio is highly creative and features a strong focus on innovative solutions using cutting-edge tools, then apply today. An online portfolio demonstrating your approach to dynamic and interactive content must be included with your application. Code examples are a strong plus
- Bachelorâs degree in Web Development, Application Development, Computer Science, Interaction Design or related field.
- Android development, Electron, CreateJS, React, SharePoint, C#, Adobe Creative Cloud, Unreal Engine a plus
- Familiarity with content management systems (Joomla, Drupal, WordPress)
- Experience with version control (SVN, Git)
- Ability to implement or collaborate on graphic and UI/UX design elements
- Demonstrated forward thinking approach to responsive design and its impact on layout design
- Interest in developing learning and training content
- Military Communications and/or HAM Radio experience a plus
Â·Android development, Electron, CreateJS, React, SharePoint, C#, Adobe Creative Cloud, Unreal Engine a plus
Â·Familiarity with content management systems (Joomla, Drupal, WordPress)
Â·Experience with version control (SVN, Git)
Â·Ability to implement or collaborate on graphic and UI/UX design elements
Â·Demonstrated forward thinking approach to responsive design and its impact on layout design
Â·Interest in developing learning and training content
Military Communications and/or HAM Radio experience a plus
Expected salary: Not Available
Location: Rochester, NY
Job date: Sat, 08 Apr 2023 04:34:32 GMT
NO LONGER AVAILABLE