Job title: ServiceNow Developer/Engineer
Company: VAE, Inc.
Job description: VAE, Inc. is a full service IT Infrastructure Solutions Company focused on building, securing and supporting our clients’ mission critical enterprises. We provide a distinctive array of design, integration and implementation services as well as fully managed service offerings. VAE is at the forefront of leveraging multi-tenant capable technologies and shared IT services to create secure, reliable and cost-effective end-to-end services and solutions. We deliver exceptional infrastructure solutions with extremely talented employees using a client-focused partnering approach.
Job type: Full-time
Location: Fort Meade, MD 20755 US (Primary)
The successful candidate primary responsibility will be:
- Support the standup, configuration and implementation of ServiceNow’s ITSM, ITOM, TSM, and TSOM modules
- Create and maintain Forms, Reports, Views, Workflows, Groups and Roles
- Create, maintain and enhance Dashboards and reporting, including scheduled reports
- Create and configure tool integrations with ServiceNow (Elastic, Netcool, Kafka, etc)
- Coordinate and support application and platform upgrades
- Assist with design, creation and cataloging of business process flows
- Work with other members of the ServiceNow development team to propose solutions based on business needs and strategies
- Perform the necessary tasks to design and configure ServiceNow functions to meet operational needs
- Support business process re-engineering activities to move ticketing and order management capabilities into ServiceNow
- Identify trends and find patterns in unstructured and semi-structured customer data that can be used to create a more positive customer experience and increase overall network performance
- Interact with the customer to address Systems Engineering technical considerations and associated problems, issues or conflicts
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 4-8 years of professional experience; or 2-6 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree. Additional experience may be excepted in lieu of degree.
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance and ability to obtain a DoD Top Secret clearance
- Security+ certification or equivalent DoD 8570 IAT II certification within 60 days of start date
- Understanding of ITIL foundation or ITIL certified
- Experience in architecture, design, development, and delivery of data driven operations capabilities, within a DoD environment, including experience building and deploying software applications that meet DoD security standards and updating applications and code to meet security scans and security implementation guidelines (e.g. STIGs).
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with ServiceNow standup, configuration, and/or maintenance.
- Experience with JIRA, Git and Confluence
- Experience working with a highly technical team and in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Must be able to commute to Scott AFB, IL, Ft. Meade, MD, or Ogden, UT for on-site support as needed
- Experience with AWS cloud implementations
- Experience with DevOps/DevSecOps and CI/CD implementation
- Experience with automation tools such as Ansible
- 5+ years of experience with software engineering
CLEARANCE LEVEL: Secret
CERTIFICATIONS: SEC+ within 60 days
We are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers, committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under state or local law.
Expected salary: Not Available
Location: Fort Meade, MD
Job date: Sat, 22 Apr 2023 07:22:32 GMT