Job title: Front-End Web Developer – Digital Marketing
Company: Veeva Systems
Job description: Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a . As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you – on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office – it’s up to you.
The digital marketing web developer is an integral member of Veeva’s marketing team, as you will be responsible for bringing Veeva’s digital strategy to life across and our other digital touchpoints. You will also be responsible for owning the web platform and our regional sites.
The right candidate for this position is a detailed, organized self-starter with experience and passion for building engaging digital experiences from concept to launch. Ideally looking for a web developer who has a passion for marketing and can incorporate strong design, B2B digital marketing best practices, and marketing technology expertise into their development projects. And equally important, you are willing to dive in to understand and solve problems.
What You’ll Do
- Maintain and update
and our other digital properties * Build engaging and interactive web pages in WordPress from PSDs, Adobe XD, and Figma that are responsive and SEO friendly.
- Manage and execute content updates on
. * Manage digital projects from scoping/requirements gathering, all the way through sign-off, QA, launch, and ongoing optimization.
- 7+ year’s experience in front end web development with strong hand coding experience in HTML, CSS, and responsive design frameworks (Bootstrap 3-5), WordPress PHP, JS, and jQuery.
- Experience managing and updating a portfolio of websites.
- A strong eye for design and layout and web/mobile UI/UX.
- Proficient in using Photoshop, Adobe XD, and Figma.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with complex business requirements.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with changing priorities.
- Well organized with a strong attention to details.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Resourceful team player with a growth mindset.
Nice to Have
- Experience with Advanced Custom Fields (ACF).
- Experience with optimizing pages for conversion and demand generation.
- Prior experience with maintaining and optimizing digital properties for SEO.
- Prior experience with website analytic tools (Matomo, GA4, Google Tag Manager, etc).
- Prior experience with instrumenting A/B tests and content targeting/personalization.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Discounted gym membership
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.