Job title: Full Stack Web Developer (In-House)
Company: Full Spectrum Marketing
Job description: Position Summary
At Full Spectrum Marketing (FSM), the Full Stack Web Developer is a detail-oriented, user-focused website creator with a professional emphasis on all aspects of website development. This position supports creating new website functionality, the optimization of site speed & performance of all FSM hosted websites, and establishing website development best-practices. Other duties include supporting the various technology and digital marketing efforts from the FSM team on behalf of our clients and always approaching the work in a way that reinforces FSM’s position as the #1 agency for service. The position reports to the Vice President. Please submit your resume and any relevant samples of your work to .
FSM’s ideal Web Developer must have:
- Problem Solver. Puzzles are fun, and so is finding that one pesky line of code that isn’t doing what it’s supposed to do and fixing it! No problem is too intimidating for you.
- Multi-Tasking with Details. One bad line of code can spoil an entire project, so you love working in the details – even a bunch of requests at a time – to make sure every aspect of the project is perfect.
- Passion About Your Craft. You don’t just like web development and web technologies, you live and breathe it. It matters to you because it matters to your clients!
Full Stack Web Developer Responsibilities
- Embrace top-notch service as the #1 core value for FSM.
- Create websites and experiences using web technologies – HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, WordPress.
- Respond to, and resolve, urgent break/fix requests.
- Create elegant programmatic solutions to achieve website goals while also considering ease of content management, maintenance, and documentation of your solutions.
- Conduct quality assurance, browser testing and code reviews with your peers.
- Provide technical support and ongoing website maintenance for hosting clients.
- Create new hosting environments and maintain FSM’s hosting infrastructure with WP Engine.
Measure: Meet all project timelines, limit rework.
- Proficiency with back-end web development, e.g. PHP, MySQL
- Proven experience building code for WordPress
- Knowledge of leading-edge development methodologies and technology trends
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Unrivaled problem-solving skills and critical thinking ability
- Demonstrated task management skills with technology projects
- Proven experience in managing multiple client projects while still hitting project milestones
- Knowledge and experience in social media, search marketing, and other digital platforms and tools a plus
- Self-starter who thrives in a rapidly-changing environment
- High-energy team spirit with a dedication to team success and commitment to excellence
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in web development, computer science or related field.
- 2-5 years of experience in website development with WordPress, professional office experience strongly considered.
- Hybrid work arrangement: three days in, two days remote
- Summer Friday Schedule: Office closes at 3pm
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k
- Company-paid downtown, covered parking
- Long term disability coverage
- Company paid life insurance ($35k) and additional voluntary life options
- Paid time off including vacation, sick time, and 9 company holidays annually
- Beautiful downtown office space within walking distance to local parks and restaurants
Full Spectrum Marketing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Expected salary: Not Available
Location: Akron, OH
Job date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 04:00:55 GMT