Job title: Gaming/Graphic Design Intern (Remote/Fall 2023)
Company: BestLogic Staffing
This is a remote position.
Who is BestLogic Staffing?
Are you motivated to put your stamp on a growing company? Are you interested in an organization that provides open access to its Executive team, various career paths, ongoing training and a structure for financial success? If yes… then let’s talk about BestLogic Staffing!
Learn More about | |
We are seeking creative innovative gaming/graphic design intern to join our team (Fall Semester & Credit Based – 160 hours and must be approved by your school & it will be unpaid). Ideal candidates will have an understanding of gaming design, a foundation in marketing and communications, a desire to communicate with Leadership on a daily basis, and the ability to produce creative and innovative content that drives engagement with the brand and game design project.
This internship will help you acquire and develop marketing and creative skills and provide you with knowledge of gaming design applied to the staffing industry. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and advertising and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- An outstanding portfolio that demonstrates your ability to design and deliver world-class interactive experiences. Please include links to your work. • Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.), visual prototyping tools (Axure, InVision, etc.) and a familiarity with Unity • An interest in conducting informal competitive analyses of similar mobile games • Good time management and organization skills and attention to detail • The ability to talk about design and how design decisions are formed with peers
- Participate in brainstorming, kickoff sessions, and cross functional reviews
- Presentation and materials prep
- Integrate artwork and correct layouts within the game engine to ensure our game is highly polished
- Design UI/UX solutions that can improve our game
- Development of concepts
- Creative research
- Email marketing
- Resizing creative
- Composition, image manipulation and layout
- Layout editing
Who are We Looking for?
- Difference Maker who wants to directly contribute to BestLogic Staffing’s growth
- Excellent written communications and phone skills
- The competitive and ethical mindset that puts the client first
- Interest in professional and personal growth
- Must be willing to have FUN!
- Pursuing a degree in computer science, game design, or a related field, or who have an interest in and practical experience with programming games in Unity and/or C#
BestLogic Staffing, LLC is a highly specialized full-service Staffing & Recruiting Firm. Headquartered in Rocky Hill,CT. We specialize in staffing in the areas of Engineering, Manufacturing, Information Technology, Aerospace & Defense, Administrative-Accounting-Finance, Call Center Operations, Life Sciences, Healthcare, and Skilled Trades/Logistics.
Job Type: Internship – Fully Remote
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. and attending US accredited school
BestLogic Staffing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Expected salary: Not Available
Location: Rocky Hill, CT
Job date: Sun, 21 May 2023 04:42:25 GMT