Job title: Graphic Design – Intern
Job description: Forge ahead with WSB. WSB was founded on the understanding that culture drives results and we’ve dedicated ourselves to the value of strong relationships, collaboration, and forward-thinking ideas. We’ve inspired each other to discover thoughtful and creative solutions that look beyond the needs of today to the opportunities of tomorrow. We invite you to forge ahead with us.
What You Will Do:
Our Graphic Design Intern will function as part of the marketing team to help us achieve our corporate marketing and communications goals. You will help us develop, expand and maintain our current and future initiates. Through this internship, you will gain broad experience in a collaborate work environment. In this role, you will:
- Use Adobe Creative Suite to create a wide variety of media including print, digital, video and photography.
- Work with both internal and external clients to meet their design needs
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline
- Assist with website and blog updates via Squarespace
- Create and update various collateral materials
- Assist with video and photography production
- Receive constructive feedback and make necessary changes
- Assist with event and tradeshow materials
- Help with other duties as assigned to keep our department running smoothly
What You Will Bring:
- Graphic design major or enrolled in a related degree program
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and other digital media software, including but not limited to: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and video editing software.
- Knowledge of Squarespace
- Ability to contribute individually and participate in a cross-functional teams
- Strong work ethic and a desire to provide creative ideas
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate design decisions
- Use critical thinking to solve problems autonomously
Who We Are: WSB is a design and consulting firm specializing in GIS, engineering, planning, environmental, and construction services. We provide solutions for the places, spaces and systems that support our lives. We offer services in more than 30 complementary areas across the nation.
WSB does not accept resumes from third parties.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Expected salary: Not Available
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job date: Thu, 01 Jun 2023