Job title: Graphic Designer
Job description: Amerisleep is the maker of the highest quality mattresses on the market. Our product is manufactured in the U.S. and sold around the world. We have had a successful e-commerce presence since 2010 and a unique brick and mortar retail model in multiple states. Now is an exciting time to come on board with us as we are growing and expanding in all aspects of our business.
Currently, we are looking for a talented, motivated Web and Graphic Designer to help us improve our customer experience on our blogs and with our marketing campaigns. To be successful in this role, you will have a portfolio ready to share, which shows you are comfortable for producing high-quality work that is made to be seen and used by millions. If that is you, we want to speak with you.
IMPORTANT: A portfolio of web and layout design work is required for consideration. Any applications that do not include this will automatically be discarded.
- An effective and professional communicator, both verbally and in writing when working with team members, business partners, and customers.
- Collaborative approach when working with the Marketing and Content department to implement strategies.
- Design page layouts and interactions for e-commerce and blog websites.
- KYC practice and standards. Apply an in-depth understanding of different personas to your design process and ensure the Amerisleep brand shines in all your work.
- Work collaboratively with our entire staff to create beautiful visual content that complements our brand and marketing strategies.
- Analyze usability to identify new opportunities that improve each visitor’s website experience.
- Conduct research and analyze the competition.
- Be a team player. We’re a small but powerful team. Team support and engagement is expected from all of our employees.
- Be an Amerisleep ambassador at all times. We are looking for an ambitious and intelligent professional who wants to be part of building a great company and culture.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Ability to create high-quality GIFs/Animations
- Some web design knowledge
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Some Marketing and Advertising knowledge
- Branding knowledge
- Document Design
- Experience with BigCommerce, Shopify, and WordPress
- Punctual work ethic with a “can-do” mentality.
- Skilled in cloud applications, office technology, and design applications.
- An active learner who loves finding ways to improve your skills.
- Able to demonstrate English language proficiency (written and spoken).
- Flexible and adaptable in order to anticipate changing needs and interests.
- Proficient in multitasking, so you can successfully engage multiple tasks at a time.
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Paid Sick Time and Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Free snacks and occasional catered food
- Gym, swimming pool, and basketball court access on-site
- Beautiful commons area with putting green
- On-site restaurants
Powered by JazzHR
Expected salary: Not Available
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Job date: Sun, 21 May 2023 05:54:14 GMT