Job title: Mid-level Graphics Designer
Company: Hamdan Resources
Job description: Job Description
The Mid-Level Graphics Designer will provide graphic services, including but not limited to the creation of original graphics using conventional or computer-generated art, proofing files to clients, and working closely with print and fabrication staff to provide visually appealing and engaging products.
Location – Ft. Eustis, VA
- Provide digital art for all phases of graphic production, including but not limited to the following:
- Creation of ORIGINAL complex multi-layered vector and raster art.
- Use of advanced knowledge of applications to create complicated collage art and graphics which include an array of special effects and blending techniques.
- Improve the quality of provided imagery utilizing experience with color correction and image enhancement techniques.
- Consult and coordinate with EMC departments as required.
- Consult with clients to clarify graphic products/services available to meet the customers’ visual needs.
- Provide cost estimates, document materials, and hours worked for each project.
- Provide clients with visual proofs, detailed project specs, and production timelines.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal direction.
- Support senior team members in the design of new products, existing products, logos, training aids, wall art, and dimensional displays.
- Upload design and completed files to personal work files and EMC archival database.
- Accept and implement Graphic Lead and Art Director’s project direction.
- Determine appropriate means to produce the desired visual effect and production methods.
- Maintain a daily task list for assigned projects showing time allotments, schedules, and delegations.
- Complete annual company and customer training requirements according to established policies and procedures.
- Record labor hours daily in an online corporate system.
- Travel up to 10% as required.
- Background check required and must have the ability to obtain and maintain a secret clearance within 6 months of hire
- Associate degree in Fine, Computer, Commercial, Visual, Graphic Arts, or in related fields of study and 8+ years of experience
- Ability to provide vector and raster layered art and samples of Adobe Creative Suite as finished portfolio pieces for review.
- Ability to pass customer security requirements.
- Must have experience creating and meeting the challenges of large-format art for graphics and displays.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite with emphasis on Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Must be knowledgeable in VI Systems and processes, and possess the knowledge of invention, imagination, and originality.
- Experience translating business needs/challenges into marketing solutions.
- Ability to ignite and build strong interpersonal relationships with individuals at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to recommend cost-saving solutions to projects.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff, government personnel, and management
Hamdan Resources, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA), making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship and/or authorization to work within the U.S.is required for most positions.
Expected salary: Not Available
Location: Ft. Eustis, VA
Job date: Sun, 07 May 2023 01:14:21 GMT