Job title: Senior SailPoint Developer
Company: UBERETHER INC
Job description: At UberEther, we protect those who protect us. Our team is known across the Identity and Access Management industry to take on the most complicated challenges with some of the most complex customer environments and provide exceptional results. Our customer base ranges across federal government agencies, health care organizations, and some of the largest corporations in the world. We work to ensure that these organizations are the most secure they can be to better focus on protecting and serving their constituents.
Our goal is not to grow into a massive cyber security organization but to securely simplify identity solutions’ deployment, governance, and management. To make security simpler and build a foundation to grow new team members inside and outside our organization to support the industry. It truly is that simple.
UberEther seeks a creative self-starter to join our team as a Sailpoint IIQ developer. If you’re familiar with IIQ and want to learn other IAM software such as CyberArk, Ping, and Radiant Logic, this is the place for you! We highly value knowledge workers and want to ensure you have an environment where you can exercise your existing knowledge and master new skills.
Our core values exemplify who we are: We Grow with Purpose, We are Confident but not Cocky, we all have the IT Factor, we are team players, and Authentic to the core.
We are looking for individuals who have a growth mindset, life long learners, who aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves to do some hard work. Come bring your whole self to this company and be a part of some great collaborative teams.
IAM is hard; we make it look easy because we have exceptional people like yourself. Come make a difference.
The candidate will:
- Create and define business, functional, and application architecture designs as per business requirements
- Architect identity management solutions using best practices and proven methods
- Install, configure, and customize SailPoint IdentityIQ in alignment with defined business and technical requirements
- Create customer-facing documentation, including architectural design, requirements, and test plans
- Perform technical training and identity management workshops either in-person or remotely
- Provide ongoing support to an existing customer base
- Participate in continuous learning (both formal and informally)
- Develop workflows and interfaces that delight our customers
- Develop elegant, maintainable, testable, and reusable code
- Take responsibility for the solution from design to deployment
- Interface with internal stakeholders to ensure appropriate documenting and analysis of requirements, solution design, development, testing, and Production deployment.
- Ensure documentation allows for stakeholders and developers to integrate with the solution to be successful
- Take ownership of and resolve technical issues from development to production
- Ensure quality of developed code through testing and lessons learned
- Focus on process improvements via innovative methods to assist in the automation of manual tasks.
- Expected to be a key contributor in roadmap development to advance the IGA team and add continuous value for our internal and customer teams.
- Participate in code reviews, integration, and deployment events
Additional Responsibilities include constantly looking for opportunities to enhance your professional body of knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging practices and standards, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and participating in professional organizations.
- United States Citizen. Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for employment-based visa sponsorship now or in the future
- A bachelor’s in computer science, information systems, or other related fields; or equivalent work experience.
- Security first mindset
- 3+ years of work experience as a member of an identity management team
Must be well versed in the following technologies and capabilities:
- 3-5+ years of experience in deploying and managing an IGA platform with a demonstrated ability to work across a broad range of technologies, such as multi-tiered architecture, databases, and LDAP, to deliver complex solutions.
- Subject matter expert for core IGA capabilities: Identity Lifecycle Management, Access Management, Identity Governance, and Access Certification.
- Development experience in Java, REST/SOAP API, and a variety of other integration methods (LDAP, JDBC, Flat file).
- Strong scripting knowledge
- Experience with one or more databases: Oracle, MS SQL, and MySQL
- Advanced skillset in collaboration and can lead team-oriented projects effectively without the need for guidance or support across all situations.
- Strong familiarity with security issues surrounding Identity Access Management and experience in implementing security systems and controls. Must have a deep knowledge of security components, principles, practices, and procedures.
Desired but not necessary
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
Powered by JazzHR
Expected salary: Not Available
Location: Sterling, VA
Job date: Sun, 23 Apr 2023 07:16:24 GMT