Job title: Web Designer/UI Developer
Company: CACI International
Job description: Web Designer/UI Developer
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Local
What You’ll Get to Do:
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Development of wireframes, mockups, custom icons, color palettes, user interface (UI) and web application designs
- Create presentations and briefings by supplying supporting data and answering questions on UI/UX designs
- Expert level proficiency with Adobe Suite with skills focused within Illustrator for (vector) graphics and illustrations, Photoshop to modify/retouch raster images and add special effects
- Work collaboratively with and engage in regular and sustained client interaction, encompassing both formal and informal presentations
- Work closely with business analysts, developers, subject matter experts, team leads, and upper management to understand functional requirements and make recommendations regarding UI design, solutions, and procedures
- Ensure 508 Compliance
- Deploy and maintain fully-functional web sites and web applications
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Active TS/SCI security clearance with Poly
- Minimum 2 years of experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Graphic Design, Computer Graphics, or similar Graphics experience with Adobe Suite
- Must have an available portfolio to show off previous web design work
- Must have the ability to balance UI/UX design needs with customer requirements
- Ability to manage multiple priority tasks
- Self-motivated attitude in delivering innovative solutions
These Qualifications Would Be Nice To Have:
Experience with web development in WordPress developing themes and/or plugins using VSCode * Experience with web development in Microsoft SharePoint using SharePoint Designer
- Experience with popular UX/UI frameworks such as jQuery, Bootstrap, Vue, and/or Angular
- Knowledge of Git or similar version control software
- Knowledge of Agile software development using JIRA or a similar tool
- Knowledge and understanding of the DoD or IC communities
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.
Expected salary: Not Available
Location: Chantilly, VA
Job date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 23:57:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!