Job title: Web Developer
Company: Universal Health Services
(This role has a hybrid schedule with 3 days in office and 2 days flex-remote)
Join a dynamic organization driven by our passion for healthcare. UHS is seeking talented individuals who are eager to contribute their expertise and pursue rewarding careers. As a leader in acute care and behavioral health, UHS provides high-quality care to over 3 million patients annually, across our national network of facilities.
The UHS Corporate Marketing Department is hiring a Web Developer who is responsible for the development and daily maintenance of websites and fills a critical role at all stages of the development process, from inception to launch of those sites. The Web Developer also assists with technical support of website development and function, and advises clients on best practices in those areas.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Participate in the development of multiple interactive websites & digital solutions
- Determine and implement new web based technologies that improve efficiency for the team
- Develop, test and document internal frameworks and websites
- Develop WordPress templates based on design guidelines
- Troubleshoot any and all issues with websites, hosting, plugins, etc.
- Optimize and improve functionality of existing internal websites
- Analyze and develop streamlined workflows
- Develop new features for websites as well as internal framework
- Lead in the development sprints for version deployments of internal codebase
- Participate and follow the web development team workflow
- Integrate marketing based technologies with API development
Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years’ experience of full stack development.
- Experience developing with WordPress, creating custom WordPress themes and/or plugins, and configuring content using advanced custom fields
- Advanced knowledge working in a collaborative development workflow using virtual development environments, version control systems, and command line interface to support the deployment and maintenance of web projects
- Experience working with project/code managing tools like JIRA/Git/Bitbucket etc.
- Familiarity with the Pantheon hosting platform, Docker and Lando.io
This opportunity provides a rewarding career, challenging and rewarding work environment as well as growth and development opportunities within UHS and its subsidiaries, including competitive compensation, excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan, and 401k with company match.
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates with matching skillset and experience with the best possible career at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail etc. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449
Expected salary: Not Available
Location: King of Prussia, PA
Job date: Sat, 25 Feb 2023 08:41:46 GMT