Job title: Website Developer
Job description: CoinFlip is a leading fintech company powered by cryptocurrency. Believing everyone deserves to participate in the new digital economy, the company operates one of the world’s largest networks of cryptocurrency ATMs – with over 4,000 active kiosks – as well as an over-the-counter trading desk. In 2022, CoinFlip became an international company , and launched , a new initiative designed to support start-up companies.
CoinFlip placed No. 60 on the 2021 Inc. 5000 list of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. CoinFlip was also named the 2021 and 2022 #1 fastest-growing company in Chicago by Crain’s Business.
As our growth trajectory continues, we’re looking to quickly expand all of our teams. It’s an exciting time to join CoinFlip as we’re pursuing additional business lines and continued international expansion to further cement us as a leading financial technology company.
As the Senior Website Developer, you will be responsible for leading website strategy and managing all global websites with a deep focus on improving the path to conversion, managing website content and design to ensure the websites are functional, accurate, and up to date. This role will assist in the execution of marketing campaigns from UX design to landing page builds and will be responsible for the success of the website as a growth channel.
- Create a vision and strategy for the website designed to improve customer journey conversions, optimize flows, and streamline navigation
- Organize and analyze GA data to determine pain points on websites, provide recommendations and testing plans for optimizations
- Establish KPIs and develop reporting & dashboards using analytics platforms (such as Google Analytics)
- Work closely with design, copy and UX teams to build new dedicated landing pages in HubSpot or similar technologies
- Scope website projects and work directly with design, copy & development teams to prioritize and roll-out
- Report website performance on a monthly basis to senior stakeholders
- Manage and troubleshoot website integrated products (HubSpot, Hotjar, Optimizely, translation services, etc)
- Manage, tag and publish day to day website content
- Research & analyze competitors websites and communicate our website performance regularly
- Prioritize, plan and implement web-based marketing strategies and campaigns via CoinFlips’ website(s)
- Build, maintain, and execute a global website roadmap of projects, deliverables, and initiatives, ensuring projects are prioritized in a way that achieves OKRs
- Be the voice & leader to ensure team understanding of current trends and developments in digital marketing as it relates to websites and landing pages
- Ensure adherence to web, compliance and graphic standards
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field as well as at least four years of professional experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Experience with HubSpot and Salesforce a plus
- Have a strong internal customer service attitude
- Have exceptional communication, both orally and in writing, and listening skills
- Have strong organizational and project management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks with excellent attention to detail while meeting tight deadlines and budgets
- Have a proactive approach to problem-solving and proposing solutions
- Able to maintain composure under pressure and adapt quickly and comfortably to shifts in priorities while maintaining the highest levels of customer service and responsiveness
- Able to maintain a positive attitude and team-player mentality
- Have a willingness to learn new skills as necessary
Nice To Have:
- Basic knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchains
- General passion and knowledge of fintech and crypto
Working at CoinFlip means collaborating with experienced and innovative leaders who share a clear vision and a track record of success. We offer a collaborative and positive working environment where we encourage employees to balance productivity with time to recharge. Compensation is above and beyond a typical “startup” – we offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, and competitive benefits for full-time employees.
CoinFlip values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an inclusive and accessible work environment. We thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
By applying to this role, you give express consent to CoinFlip to send you informational text (SMS) messages regarding this role and the application process. You can cancel the SMS service at any time by replying “STOP” to the text message you received. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just reply “HELP.” Message and data rates apply. If you require a special accommodation, please let us know and we’ll work with you to meet your needs.
Expected salary: Not Available
Location: Chicago, IL
Job date: Thu, 09 Mar 2023 05:42:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!