Job title: WordPress Developer
Job description: We invite you to join our team!
At Americor, our mission is to provide families with the path to pursue their financial dreams. Whether we’re helping Americans get out of debt or the local community through volunteer work, our employees care about others. This dedication to others sets Americor apart – not only as a company but as a family of employees to help each other grow personally and professionally. Recognized as a ‘Top Place to Work’ and ‘Best Company’ in customer service, quality, and value, we invite you to join our community of talented professionals.
This role is open to remote candidates and candidates within a commutable distance of our Irvine, CA, corporate headquarters. This role is exempt salary and pays $70,000 to $90,000 annually, dependent on experience.
We are seeking a talented and experienced WordPress Developer with proficiency in SEO, UX and Google Analytics to join our growing team. As a WordPress developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining our multiple WordPress websites and landing pages. You will work closely with our designer, copywriter, and media buying team to ensure that our websites and landing pages are of optimal performance, high converting, visually appealing, user-friendly, optimized for search engines, and tracked appropriately in Google Analytics.
- Develop and maintain WordPress websites and plugins, and associated landing pages
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure website aesthetics, functionality, and search engine optimization
- Troubleshoot and debug issues as they arise
- Stay up-to-date with the latest WordPress, SEO, UX, and tracking trends
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet project deadlines
- Proven experience as a WordPress developer
- Strong understanding of WordPress development and customization
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Proficiency in SEO best practices and strategies
Education & Experience:
- Experience with WordPress plugins and theme development
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- UX experience and knowledge of user-centered design principles
- Ongoing training and development
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Company Paid Group Life / AD&D Insurance
- 7 Paid Holidays and 2 Floating Holiday Days to use at will
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending/HAS
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) match
- Referral Program
This job profile is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and responsibilities, as one may perform additional related duties as assigned to meet the needs of the organization.
Must be able to verify identity and employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Equal Opportunity Employer Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Gender, Sexual Orientation, Age, Protected Veterans, Disabled
We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion or religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and any related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, transitioning status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, mental or physical disability, holding or presenting a driver’s license issued under Cal. Vehicle Code Section 12801.9, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Americor Funding, Inc. (the “Company”) has an internal recruiting department. Americor Funding Inc. may supplement that internal capability from time to time with assistance from temporary staffing agencies, placement services, and professional recruiters (“Agency”). Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact Americor Funding Inc. employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. The Company’s policy is for the internal recruiting team or other authorized personnel to present ALL candidates to hiring managers.
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Americor Funding Inc. from a third party, such as an Agency, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Company mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Company employees, or to the resume database will be considered Company property. Americor Funding Inc. will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. Americor Funding Inc. will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees.
Expected salary: $70,000 – $90,000 per year
Location: Irvine, CA
Job date: Fri, 12 May 2023