Job title: WordPress E-Commerce Specialist (In-House)
Company: Fusion Optix
Seeking experienced WordPress and e-commerce specialist for established LED lighting technology company based at our company headquarters in Woburn MA. This is an important in-house role and you will join our great team of designers, engineers and technologists driving development of the next generation of sustainably produced lighting products. Great opportunity and role with support from friendly internal team.
- Website Management: take the reins of our WordPress-based website, ensuring it operates smoothly, efficiently and flawlessly.
- Leverage expertise in Woocommerce to drive revenue generated from e-commerce transactions.
- Maintain and update product information, including product descriptions, imagery, technical specifications and pricing.
- Oversee product catalog management, pricing, inventory, shopping cart and order fulfillment processes.
- Digital Marketing: develop and execute targeted digital marketing campaigns, including targeted outreach and Google AdWords, to increase brand visibility, drive traffic and boost sales.
- Monitor and analyze website analytics to identify areas of improvement and drive organic traffic growth and conversion rates.
- Demonstrated skills and expertise in WordPress, Woocommerce, e-commerce management, SEO and Google ads.
- Analytical Mindset: possess a data-driven approach to decision making with ability to analyze data and discern trends and make recommendations to improve website content, user experience and on-line sales.
- Graphic Design: skills and expertise related to working with images in Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Effective communicator, able to work well in team environment, concise and professional.
- Ideally at least 3 years experience in similar or related role.
- Able to reliably commute to offices in Woburn MA.
- We offer competitive compensation, stimulating work environment with exceptional colleagues, opportunity to showcase your talents and progress your career.
- 6% matching on 401K.
- Healthcare insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Gradifi student loan payments.
- Paid time off (PTO).
- Free company events and team building.
- Company and personal bonuses and gifts.
About Fusion Optix:
Fusion Optix is a world leader in LED lighting. Founded in 2003, we are based in Woburn MA. We design, develop and manufacture components and modules that are used in LED lighting fixtures. We are a hard working, collegiate and international team that are revolutionizing the way people light their lives. Wherever we can, Fusion Optix promotes from within. Our philosophy is to reward commitment and loyalty as well as quality work, excellent customer service, high performing results and team contributions. Our compensation and benefits are designed to attract, reward and retain the best talent. In addition to competitive base salaries we offer quarterly bonuses and profit related pay. Our benefits package is also designed to be as supportive as possible. Our Fidelity 401K plan includes a generous 6% company matching. Our Gradifi benefit helps employees pay off existing student loans or save up for their child’s college education. The company also provides comprehensive healthcare and dental, life and disability coverage with 100% of premiums paid for individuals. Fusion Optix was recently voted by Red Herring as one of the Top100 most innovative companies in the Americas and listed by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing manufacturing company in the US. We have sold products to over 40 countries worldwide and our customers include some of the world’s most distinguished brands. We are recognized as industry leaders in optics and our patented innovations can be found in products used every day in business or the home. As well as, the demanding scientific, medical, military and aerospace applications. Our company headquarter is in Woburn MA where we house our main air conditioned clean-room production operations. Visit our website (https://www.fusionoptix.com) or follow us on twitter (@fusionoptix).
Expected salary: $65,000 – 75,000 per year
Location: Woburn, MA
Job date: Mon, 29 May 2023 22:53:30 GMT