THE TOP RATED WORDPRESS SECURITY AND FIREWALL PLUGIN
All-in-One Security (AIOS) is a security plugin designed especially for WordPress, now brought to you from the team at UpdraftPlus.
Customers love All-In-One Security because it’s easy to use, and it does a whole lot for free.
All-In-One Security gives you Login Security Tools, to keep bots at bay and protect your website from brute-force attacks.
Our Web Application Firewall gives you automatic protection from security threats.
Content Protection Features protect what you’ve worked so hard to build; All-In-One Security eliminates comment spam and prevents other websites from stealing your content with features like iFrame prevention and copywriting protection.
STILL ON THE FENCE?
- We’re currently the Only WordPress Security Plugin with a 5 Star user rating across more than 1 million installs.
- Our security team maintains a list of known exploits, actively building protections against them and releasing these as new firewall rules to free and paying customers, at the same time.
- We’re already the world’s number one for backups, so you know you can trust us with the security of your website too.
Protect against brute-force attacks and keep bots at bay. All-In-One Security takes WordPress’ default login security features to a whole new level.
- Supports best practice: All-In-One Security detects if an account has the default ‘admin’ username or if a user has identical login and display names, prompting the user to change this in support of better security practices.
- Hide login page from bots: Configure a custom URL for the WordPress ‘Admin’ login page, making it harder for bots to find.
- Change default
wp_prefix to a value of your choice: Hackers use automated code to attack websites like yours. Make life harder for them and protect your site with this simple but effective AIOS security feature.
- Login lockout: External users making multiple login attempts can be locked out for a configured period of time. You can also lockout users with invalid usernames. See a list of all locked out users and unlock with one click.
- Reporting: All-In-One Security provides a wealth of information about website users. View activity by username, IP address, login and logout dates and times. See a list of users currently logged in, and a list of all failed login attempts.
- Force logouts: Ensure users don’t stay logged in indefinitely. With All-In-One Security you can force logouts for all users after a configurable amount of time.
- Robot verification: For additional security and to prevent spam registrations, implement Cloudflare Turnstile, Google reCAPTCHA, plain maths CAPTCHA or a honeypot to registration pages, or enable manual approval of user accounts instead.
- Stops user enumeration: Prevent external users and bots from fetching user information via author permalink.
- Two-factor authentication: All-In-One Security TFA supports Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator, Authy and many more.
- Password strength tool: Calculates how long it would take for your password to be cracked in the event of a brute force attack.
- General visitor lockout Put your site into “maintenance mode” and lock down the front-end to all visitors. This can be useful while doing back end tasks, like performing site upgrades or investigating security threats.
FIREWALL & FILE PROTECTION
A Web Application Firewall (WAF) is your website’s first line of defence, protecting your site by monitoring traffic and blocking malicious requests.
Progressively activate firewall settings ranging from basic, intermediate and advanced.
Get comprehensive, instant protection with All-In-One Security.
- Automatic protection from the latest threats: Our team maintains a list of known exploits, actively building protections against them which are then released as new firewall rules to free and paying customers.
- 6G blacklist: All-In-One Security incorporates ‘6G Blacklist’ firewall rules, protecting your site against a known list of malicious URL requests, bots, spam referrers and other attacks (courtesy of Perishable Press).
- Protect against fake Google bots: Bots presenting as Google crawlers can steal your content and litter your webpage with comment spam. Protect against it with the All-In-One Security Web Application Firewall.
- Blacklist functionality: Ban users by IP address, IP address range or by specifying user agents.
- Prevent DDOS attacks: Prevent malicious users from performing DDOS attacks through a known vulnerability in WordPress XML-RPC pingback functionality.
- Prevent image hotlinking: Protect server bandwidth and your website’s content by preventing other sites from using your imagery via hotlinking.
- Cross site scripting (XSS) protection: All-In-One Security prevents attackers from injecting malicious script into your website via a special cookie.
- File change detection: Security scanners alert you to file changes in your WordPress system, so you can see if a change is legitimate or suspicious, and investigate as appropriate.
- Disable PHP file editing: Protect your PHP code by disabling the ability to edit files in the WordPress administration area.
- Permission setting alerts: Identify files or folders where the permission settings are not secure and correct with one-click.
- Ability to create custom rules: Advanced users can add custom rules to block access to various resources on your site.
- Access prevention: Prevent external users from accessing the readme.html, license.txt and wp-config-sample.php files of your WordPress site.
Eliminate spam, protect your WordPress content, and your search engine rankings with these important security features from All-In-One-Security.
- Comment SPAM prevention : Webpages littered with spam comments damage your brand, effect the user experience and impact SEO.
All-In-One Security stops SPAM at the source by preventing comments that originate from other domains. AIOS automatically and permanently blocks spammers’ IP addresses. Site owners can use Cloudflare Turnstile or Google reCAPTCHA to reduce comment spam and block malicious users with just one click.
- iFrame protection: Preventing other websites from reproducing your content via an ‘iFrame’ is an useful security feature that protects your intellectual property and your website visitors.
- Copywriting protection: Stop users from stealing your content by disabling the right-click, select and copy text function.
- Disable RSS and Atom Feeds: RSS and Atom Feeds can be used by bots to ‘scrape’ your website content and present it as their own. This feature prevents that by disabling RSS and Atom Feeds on your website.
- If you have a question or problem with the All-In-One Security plugin, post it on the support forum and we will help you.
- If you are a developer and you need some extra hooks or filters for this plugin then let us know.
- All-In-One Security plugin can be translated to any language.
Currently available translations:
- Portuguese (Brazil)
This plugin may collect IP addresses for security reasons such as mitigating brute force login threats and malicious activity.
The collected information is stored on your server. No information is transmitted to third parties or remote server locations.
Go to the settings menu after you activate the plugin and follow the instructions.